About Hacking and Cracking

I have a server Los Stantos Role Play . I opened it for a while and then someone has hacked my server. they take down my admin level and then banned all my members. Should I post this to ask their numerous hack my server somehow.
sorry about my bad english.

They did it because there is a backdoor you didn't remove. Likely something that uses RCON and is poorly protected.

It was probably your arch rival Los SANTOS Role Play. Obviously they took you as a serious threat, who wouldn't?

Maybe you could find a way to get back at them?

Backdoor. how i can remove it ?? pls help me

Positively Theres A Backdoor in the script. You should search and remove it immidiately

Search for pAdmin in your script, if you find something that shouldn't be there remove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyk0ed
Посмотреть сообщение
Search for pAdmin in your script, if you find something that shouldn't be there remove it.
I'm newbie. so i don't know how to search them...pls give me a guide

enter ur pawno program and import ur GM click on search button on top of the program and search for pAdmin

delete all somethings named pAdmin keep searching until nothing named that name

Did your script come from a trustworthy source? Some sly guys leave backdoors, so they can muck around with servers that use their gamemode.

my source really have much pAdmin. but it's Admin command??. and they are Event Command