RP GameModes Cant Load

Hi ,

I Try To Host On my VPS many Gamemodes Role Play .. but its never load .. i see server log and its show me that its loaded and server started .. but when i see it in list its not online .. when i try other modes its works fine .. What I do >> I need To Run RP .. If U Have a good Tested RP gamemode plz Post Link , or Try to Help me ! ,,, Thanks

Look around here for other gamemodes: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

However about your problem, are you sure you're using the right IP? or is Announce = 1 in the Server.cfg?

Are you running a crashdetect? it could tell you why its not loading up correctly.

every thing is running good .. but only server is not running RP modes ... i try 2 or 3 modes no one work .. another modes works good

A plugin might be missing, try to figure out if the plugins are loading. If it has SQL it may not be connecting to the SQL base too, that can be another problem. As Kevin said above, use crashdetect, or read the server_log.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
A plugin might be missing, try to figure out if the plugins are loading. If it has SQL it may not be connecting to the SQL base too, that can be another problem. As Kevin said above, use crashdetect, or read the server_log.txt
I read server_log.txt .. all plugins loaded . and say also Server Gamemode started .. give number of vehicles :78 .. and appear working .. but no new .. im hosting Zombie server down in signature as u see .. but no RP Modes Works

You sir, need to configure your firewall.

have u updated the plugins? try to upload latest plugin

Post the server log here.