Aw shieet

So a few days ago there was a spider in my room, not massive but big enough to make you a little scared if you don't like spiders. And now it's 2:50AM, I'm going to be soon, and I can hear fucking rustling at the back of my room where there's a load of junk. I mean what the actual FUCK? It sounds like there's a fucking mouse back there scratching at the wood, but it obviously isn't a little mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealers
Посмотреть сообщение
So a few days ago there was a spider in my room, not massive but big enough to make you a little scared if you don't like spiders. And now it's 2:50AM, I'm going to be soon, and I can hear fucking rustling at the back of my room where there's a load of junk. I mean what the actual FUCK? It sounds like there's a fucking mouse back there scratching at the wood, but it obviously isn't a little mouse.
OH FACKING SHIEET.y u no mauz?

I know it sounds a little retarded, but how would you feel if you could hear fucking scratching of wood from it. How big does it have to be to be able to scratch at wood to the point I can hear it from the other side of my room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealers
Посмотреть сообщение
I know it sounds a little retarded, but how would you feel if you could hear fucking scratching of wood from it. How big does it have to be to be able to scratch at wood to the point I can hear it from the other side of my room?
i get scared and start screaming out loud.SO people can come and save my life.u no spiderz r wary dengeraous.

Thats normal dude, you can't stop it haha.And yeah it comes from walls, wood gates.

Kill it... kill it with fire....

Lol, I had spiders. Squish it with something.

omg.. call 911, the army, white house, national geographic, everything! this is serious!

burn down the house

roflmao, slap it mayn'

Maybe it will go away if you strip....

It's natural.... REMEMBER TO STRIP SO IT CAN RUN AWAY!