[Tutorial] Proper way to make objects for custom.img

Hello, so I recorded some long and lazy tutorial covering pretty much everything what you need to do for simple objects. Sorry for my bad english and voice, I'm not english. Like my friend say: "Me no english" Ok. I bugged the end, so if you want In Game proof, just ask here

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4u9LitwSfI

Here is files made in tutorial: Files

Sorry For Lithuanian link, there is America flag above blue menu for english language.

Nice

just a simple answer what about if i wanted to unconvert the objects whats in a IMG file??

The same like I imported ped. All objects import like that, you first need to export .dff from .img file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapius
Посмотреть сообщение
The same like I imported ped. All objects import like that, you first need to export .dff from .img file.
i see thanks for that its useful.

Tutorial is kinda accurate, the textures you got from ****** aren't recommended though, I'd stick with GTA's textures from the gta3 IMG file, I myself had a few problems while doing those type of images as for the object not showing in game.

Great tutorial. But I think custom object is kinda... useless since we're the only one who can see it(unless you give the custom.img to every player in your server).

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
Great tutorial. But I think custom object is kinda... useless since we're the only one who can see it(unless you give the custom.img to every player in your server).
Yes, it will be useful if someday SA-MP supports custom file downloading upon entering a server.