[GameMode] [American Roleplay][v.1.0]

Im releasing my well made gamemode

This is an Roleplay gamemode script that I have spent ALOT'S of hours on to make it as good as possible!
Featured Faction's:
LSPD
SASD
Fire/Medic Dpt
Goverment
San Andreas News agency
CIA
Prison Guard's
National Guards
Hitman
Road Worker

Other features:
Easy and a great House/Business system.
Players makes their own House/Business with a simple Dialog.
Trucking Job.
Taxi.
Weapon dealer.
Drugdealer
and much much more..

A NEW UPDATE WILL BE FIXED!

I'LL HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

<removed>

nice GM

Thanks!

Put the direct download link..

Done

Put the full folder of the server. PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminjones
Посмотреть сообщение
Put the full folder of the server. PLEASE!
He did.

http://adf.ly/Uxzv6

While testing this, noticed many bugs
1) Exiting the LSPD sends you to blueberry
2) Exiting City Hall makes you fall
3) the Registration/Logging in is bugged BAD
4) Tutorial/Registration bugged
5) Logging in gives you errors stating stay within world boundaries and sends you to Blueberry
6) Bank Robberies sends you on a goose chase to an invisible checkpoint
7) While the house system is pretty cool, as your server population grows, you're going to have problems with people putting a house in a spot that already has one. What I'm saying is, when a player logs out, their house and car disappear. If they are offline, and someone wants a house in their spot, they're going to think there isn't one. If both players end up logging in at the same time, there's going to be issues.

Also, I don't think you're allowed to use ad.fly links and you're also including the SA-MP Server files as well which is against the rules of this section. You need to fix that or ****** will disable the downloads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Shocker
Посмотреть сообщение
While testing this, noticed many bugs
1) Exiting the LSPD sends you to blueberry
2) Exiting City Hall makes you fall
3) the Registration/Logging in is bugged BAD
4) Tutorial/Registration bugged
5) Logging in gives you errors stating stay within world boundaries and sends you to Blueberry
6) Bank Robberies sends you on a goose chase to an invisible checkpoint
7) While the house system is pretty cool, as your server population grows, you're going to have problems with people putting a house in a spot that already has one. What I'm saying is, when a player logs out, their house and car disappear. If they are offline, and someone wants a house in their spot, they're going to think there isn't one. If both players end up logging in at the same time, there's going to be issues.

Also, I don't think you're allowed to use ad.fly links and you're also including the SA-MP Server files as well which is against the rules of this section. You need to fix that or ****** will disable the downloads.
Thanks for what you've noticed. BUT I doesnt Get those bugs you said. Maybe the uppload is broken and I need to fix it...

I have been testing it alooooots of times before I uploaded it and everything worked fine for me without any bugs at all.
So the download must be broken. Sorry for that.

And for the house system: I know that can be a pain in the ass and If someone want to change it so the houses wont dissapear feel free to do so. Or else I can fix it and Re-Upload it with a newer fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goviscrap
Посмотреть сообщение
Done
you do know that your download link was "removed" however, if it was a release good work & keep it up.