[Tutorial] In-Game Change Name Script (Rename)

Removed

Not sure but i don't see much of a tutorial here. Just someone that copy and pastes other peoples work.

Also you dont even have the entire script for this there's dialog responses missing and even the extra message functions that are not samp default...or are you not done with the tutorial yet?

Copy/Paste nothing more

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure but i don't see much of a tutorial here. Just someone that copy and pastes other peoples work.

Also you dont even have the entire script for this there's dialog responses missing and even the extra message functions that are not samp default...or are you not done with the tutorial yet?
this is not for you o.O!

i take it from my own gamemode for a friend!

thats not a tutorial, you should explain what every functions does.

SendSyntaxWarningEx is not declared, etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by satafinix
Посмотреть сообщение
i take it from my own gamemode for a friend!
Let me guess you just copy and pasted someone else's work and are now claiming it as your own? You don't even have all the functions and code there for it to even compile.

this is a tutorial for a friend -_-

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm afraid it's not even close to a tutorial. This is how a tutorial must be: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=65567

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If it's for a friend why not just PM it to him? This would be no use for everyone else because it's obviously straight out of your own gamemode we don't know what..

Код:
IsPlayerBlacklisted
Clan Define
SendLanguageMessage
Does now do we..

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
If it's for a friend why not just PM it to him? This would be no use for everyone else because it's obviously straight out of your own gamemode we don't know what..

Код:
IsPlayerBlacklisted
Clan Define
SendLanguageMessage
Does now do we..
He's Idea to post it here