Cant post in Server Advertisements.

Im getting the message:
TidasSin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have registered and activated my account though. Please help, i would like to advertise my server as soon as i can.

CHECK. DEM. RULES. OUT.

First Rule: You need at-least 5 Rep
Want to know more of them?, Check yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidasSin
Посмотреть сообщение
Im getting the message:
TidasSin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have registered and activated my account though. Please help, i would like to advertise my server as soon as i can.
You need to check the SA-MP Forum rules, the very first one: You need at least +5 Rep to post a Server Advertisement, you get Rep by helping people, they do this because they don't want people registering just to make a Server Advertisement, it's for acually helping other players.

u need 5+ repz
here iz hao to get;
1.go fint ppl wit hi pozt ant repz cound
2.pm dem wit 'i want repz pl0x!'
4.provid!

PS:
Seriously though, read the rules and use the search bar.