What do you want to see?

Okay, I know there is a lot of server in which are power-hungry or have 12 year old administrators. I am wanting to start a SA:MP server from scratch but listen to what the SA:MP community wants in a server as I tend to add what my players want other than what I want to add. Now, there maybe tons of these threads but I want to make a server you will enjoy and I want to listen to your ideas, rather than add a base script and then don't listen to you.
Before you flame and rage about there being tons of these threads, I need a way to communicate with you as a whole rather than individually.
So please feed me your ideas and if it's what you really want in a SA:MP roleplay server, then so be it.

This is MySQL based and if you're here to flame or rage then I'm sorry but as I said above, I need a way to communicate with you as a whole.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
    Ban(playerid);
And let that be a GM.

I would like to see a server with something new, something fresh. Something that has never been done before! I call it: ROLEPLAY![Refunding][V.I.P][Free Adminz]

OT:
I would like to see a gamemode that has never been done before, I had this great idea a few days ago but sadly my bad memory decided I should just forget that right before typing this.

Maybe a server that allows players to build stuff? With buildings and such. With one main world where everyone can fap about. And players could do /mymap and then they would be placed into a different virtual-world ID(Unique per player?).
And that players can do /mymap invite [playerid.

Idk how all that virtual-world ID stuff works and if there is even such a thing in SA:MP, but I saw it in a different game and I think I have seen such function in SA:MP too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prodigy-
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
    Ban(playerid);
And let that be a GM.
har de har har. Grow the fuck up and leave this thread before you lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
I would like to see a server with something new, something fresh. Something that has never been done before! I call it: ROLEPLAY![Refunding][V.I.P][Free Adminz]

OT:
I would like to see a gamemode that has never been done before, I had this great idea a few days ago but sadly my bad memory decided I should just forget that right before typing this.

Maybe a server that allows players to build stuff? With buildings and such. With one main world where everyone can fap about. And players could do /mymap and then they would be placed into a different virtual-world ID(Unique per player?).
And that players can do /mymap invite [playerid.

Idk how all that virtual-world ID stuff works and if there is even such a thing in SA:MP, but I saw it in a different game and I think I have seen such function in SA:MP too.
Well, I was thinking more on the Roleplay side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian`
Посмотреть сообщение
har de har har. Grow the fuck up and leave this thread before you lose.

Just stop right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian`
Посмотреть сообщение
Ow.. I thought we were speaking original ideas. I'm sorry, I'll be on my way then..

Red Dead Redemption for SA:MP, Could be cool tho.

wait for GTA V and have some fun then

Make a server YOU enjoy. Why?
-You'll enjoy it (obv) - so it is fun even if it's not popular
-Other people will enjoy it as well. People with the same taste as you! You'll find a connection with your community faster
-You'll be motivated to play there
-You'll be a lot more motivated to script for it, since you can enjoy it yourself. Active scripters are needed for a decent server!

Basically a server needs an up-to-date script, a nice community and a proper admin team. If you really like your own server, you'll be very eager on keeping the script up-to-date. If you really like playing on your own server, you will attract friendly people. And friendly people make decent admins!