Miley Cyrus LMFAO

They just made a commercial about BeatPills and they talked about her ass LOOOOOL She can't twerk by the way what in the hell has music come to? I want to go back in time where rap/hiphop/Salsa/Bachata was in the creation experiencing life through music ya know?

I'd still tap that ass.

I like her new song.

This has got to be the most random thread I have seen the passed hour..

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol I know mate it's just I'm watching the MTV awards and she came on stage to dance after that I saw a commercial about her made my day!

She's just enjoining 8-9 inch black dicks too much... Today's hiphop is collapsing on itself and taking other genres with it... I don't even want to talk about it.

I don't know about you. But I would still tap that ass. Ill just picture her, in her Hannah Montana Days. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
She's just enjoining 8-9 inch black dicks too much... Today's hiphop is collapsing on itself and taking other genres with it... I don't even want to talk about it.
Yay for metal! The only gйnre that doesn't get ruined by the newer generations!

EDIT:
@above; Naw man. She had so many dicks, her vajayjay is wider than a soccerball!

It's quite obvious that she is doing this to keep her career alive. Her time was supposed to be over, nobody (or at least nobody I know) remembers or cares about Hannah Montana and her past career. She was about to join the Blackstreet Boys, The Jonas Brothers and Ke$ha in the list of forgotten artists, so she decided to start a controversy to regain media attention and it worked like a charm. Justin Bieber is known to do the same thing by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
You'd think that but its been all over the news.