2 errors please help

I downloaded the Truckingmissions include to script a new mission system and i getting this errors:
Код:
E:\My server\pawno\include\YSI\y_debug.inc(382) : warning 219: local variable "s" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\My server\pawno\include\TruckingMissions.inc(242) : error 004: function "OnPlayerFinishMission" is not implemented
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

give us your code than we can help you

219 like is:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)

Since you gave us that little Line of code, ill simply tell you what the error is.
OnPlayerFinishMission is not implemented.

Код:
public OnPlayerFinishMission(playerid)
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00FF, "You have delivered the load!");
    IsPlayerInMission[playerid] = 0;
    return 1;
}

s is defined already, in two sripts... one, y-debug... two, your script... And if you implemented it, it shall be good now...

I dont see any other problem... You just showed us that is IS implemented,,, And the s... is what i just said...

Than what is the problem? should i show the full script?

Firstly, put this in your GAME MODE:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerFinishMission(playerid)
{
    return 1;
}
Then use this modified TruckingMissions.inc (the scripter should have use better variable name...):
Here

i fixed this but still problems.. please fix it fully:

http://pastebin.com/bWrXJq8x

I think the function "OnPlayerFinishMission" is not implemented means that you have forward OnPlayerFinishMission, but you do not have the public. Anyways, the error comes from the TruckingMissions include file, so this is what you have to show us.