Who/what inspired you to start scripting? How did you start? What now? What are you planning for your scripting future?

The title says it all, share a bit about who or what inspired you to start scripting, how did you start to learn, understand and gain your knowledge of SA-MP scripting, and what are you doing now scripting wise, and what do you plan for the future?

Quote:

I saw a lot of GM's, and the possibility rate of what I thought could've been accomplished was immense. So I left the server(s) I was playing on at the time and started learning pawno. I learned most of my knowledge by making a few GF edits. It costed time, but was worth it. Now I am learning the YSI library, and hopefully creating my own GM from scratch. I have no idea about my future plans right now...

Inspired by cmg4life, learned by various tutorials, currently making an A/D gamemode, in the future I plan to relase DontDropTheSoap v2 where black skins would have a 100/100 chance of giving STD's.

Inspired by cmg4life, learned by various tutorials, currently making a TDM gamemode.

inspired by cmg4life, learned by various tutorials, currently making a rp server

Just curious, please don't kill me for saying this, but who's cmg4life? Never heard of him .

Personally, cmg4life has been a great inspiration to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
View Post
Just curious, please don't kill me for saying this, but who's cmg4life? Never heard of him .
I said that to myself too, he is an old member if im not wrong. - I searched his name here, and i looked over his posts, he is impressive.

cmg4life means a lot to me, i would never have started scripting and being a general dick with more rep than posts without him.

I got inspired by a guy named [HPS]Hellboy.I first started with learning syntax's lol.I wanted to script myself and i picked up computer science engineering a year ago.Now all my future is about PROGRAMMING.I wish to do something big in programming world. /meh love programming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
View Post
Lool - Call me god.