How to make double line in lyst dialog....

Hello good members of SAMP forum I need a little help from you guys/girls...

I cant see a rest of the text of:

Код:
What type of chromosome combination are you XX, or XY?
It is showing only:
Код:
What type of chromosome
Here is the full dialog:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dregister1, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "What type of chromosome combination are you XX, or XY?", "\n XX\n YY", "Select", "Cancel");

Thanks for the help.

With best regards Scrillex!

The limit for the caption's lenght is 64, therebefore it should have been displayed the whole text. It's really weird.

As Konstantinos said, it's because the dialog title has an array. Instead, I'd suggest you use something like:

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dregister1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Chromosome", "What type of chromosome combination are you XX, or XY?", "XX", "XY");
And then for the OnDialogResponse, for the XY combination, it could be defined as if(!response) and for the XX combination it could be defined as if(response).. just an idea instead of the list style. That's what I'm using for my Male / Female selection on my server.

Thanks for your quck response so yeah... Still I would like to know whats wrong with it...
I thougt in the same way.. but I better like that type of listing things...

Yeah I don't know why it's not displaying it.... anyway... there isn't 62 symbols....

I just tried it now, on my script.. same problem, won't display the last few words. Possibly could be a bug .

It's not displaying only:
Quote:

u XX, or XY?

but only half of u so idk....