DrawDistance problem

I set the object draw-distance to 50.0 lets say, it has to stay rigidly 50.0 independent of the in-game settings. But it doesn't, I can change samp-created objects draw-distance through in-game settings. The question is HOW to change (let's say reduce) objects draw-distance? And make it independent of in-game draw-distance settings. Don't offer to change stream-distance this is not a solution. Thanks

bump

On your server.cfg:

stream_distance 300.0 (replace 300.0 in the value you want)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidor124
Посмотреть сообщение
On your server.cfg:

stream_distance 300.0 (replace 300.0 in the value you want)
He is asking about object, not the player stream distance configuration (not sure if available for object, i think only for player and vehicle atm, if so there should be OnObjectStreamIn & Out function)

And i think that the draw distance on options only work for normal building object, not server-sided object (correct me if i'm wrong).

However, if you are using a streamer, you should lower the stream distance than the drawn distance, Sure it will work! because the object will be only created for player when the player get close to it in specified distance. For example if you set the stream distance to 50.0, then the object will only appear when the player is 50m to the object, even if they changed the "draw distance" to 300, when the player is not close enough, it will not show.

Unfortunately you cannot get the player's client option value, so you have to make a command that player can specify their own draw distance instead changing it in options.