Can't see my chat

So I just installed Sa-mp today (Newest Version) but for some reason I can't see any of the chat that I type/talk in the chatbox. I can see all the other text that pops up upon joining my own server but I just cant see my chat text
Example: Postalityjr: Hello - Does Not appear if I type "hello" into the chatbox. In my server console it appears that I am saying that but in-game I cannot see it myself. Is there any way to fix this? It would be great, thanks.

Hit F7.

F7 wont help because he can see all other pop ups except the chat that players type ..
Maybe some of your files are corrupted .
Try re installing samp ..
Just for ur info current latest version of samp is
Samp 0.3x R1-2

Can you provide any screenshots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
F7 wont help because he can see all other pop ups except the chat that players type ..
Maybe some of your files are corrupted .
Try re installing samp ..
Just for ur info current latest version of samp is
Samp 0.3x R1-2
I have reinstalled Sa-mp several times already and the error still occurs.
P.S: I don't think screenshots will help considering there isnt really anything to screenshot.
I simply type a message as if im trying to talk to other people and it just doesnt show in the chatbox

bump

Is this happening with any server you join and try to chat to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this happening with any server you join and try to chat to?
Oddly enough, no. But I havent edited anything in my server since the last time I played it and it was working then.

Then would you mind to show us the OnPlayerText callback if it only happens on your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Then would you mind to show us the OnPlayerText callback if it only happens on your server.
Код:
//==============================OnPlayerText====================================
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[])
{