Game Lagging.

Alright so the game lags on lowest settings everything turned off. It didnt lag yesterday. Any help?

It could be a glitch in the same server, it could be the low specifications for your computer/laptop, give us more informations, we wont solve it like this.

I deleted everything i only have GTA on pc no mods.

What do you mean by lagging?
GTA San Andreas lagging or internet connect lagging?

GTA lagging my ping is 50 in server and also i am playing on same server so it cant be servers fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA lagging my ping is 50 in server and also i am playing on same server so it cant be servers fault.
Ping isnt a matter for lags, there could be some glitch in a server map, try re-installing GTA:SA, re-install SA-MP, if it wont work, then, you must get a new computer/laptop.

I have a little tip i use it when i have alot of mods installed to help my lag stop.

CTRL+ALT+Delete, on Applications find "GTA San Andreas" Right click and go to "Go to Process" after that it will put you on the "Process" tab and it will be highlighted so rightclick it and goto "Set Priority" and set it to High.

Or on your Windows Bar Right click and Start Task manager then do them steps above^

Hopefully it works for you as it does for me and for other people i have told to do this, If it doesn't i can only suggest Ending all the tasks your not using when you go to play GTA, e.g. ****** Chrome etc..

Hope this helped.

E: If you are using a Laptop you may need to Have your charger plugged in while playing.

FPS lag? also give us ur PC spics