Mapping Help

Hello people,can someone teach me/give me a good tutorial of how to map an island/something on water?For example I wanna map an army base with a bridge connected with san andreas(LS/LV/SF) but idk how to make objects stay on water...Can someone help me please?

You say, "idk how to make objects stay on water." This statement, is very funny really, but i can help you, (The objects, they stay where you put them.) What exactly is the "Scripting Help" that you need? I can help you with mapping, just pm me...

offtopic:Yea that can be funny :P
ontopic:Well Mapping has some connections with Scripting bcz u know u need to script in order for the map to work :P I gave u PM and I appreciate ur assistance

I have pm'ed you back, and lol i know, but all the script for mapping is just copy and paste when you use Jernels Map Editor...

Allright,thanks for your help cray I'll REP+ when I can do it cuz it won't count now xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo6
Посмотреть сообщение
I gave u PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray1100
Посмотреть сообщение
I have pm'ed you back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo6
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll REP+ when I can do it cuz it won't count now xD
This was so worth mentioning.

There are plenty of helpful topics about mapping. For heavens sake, someone should make a tutorial on how to use search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youarex
Посмотреть сообщение

There are plenty of helpful topics about mapping. For heavens sake, someone should make a tutorial on how to use search.
I will do that... So, should i make a video tutorial? Or... just a written one? JEEZ, he is a new guy to mapping, cut loose on the new guys, yea they all need to search first, but still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray1100
Посмотреть сообщение
I will do that... So, should i make a video tutorial? Or... just a written one?
Since you're being so voluntary, make a downloadable version of adobe flash file format (.swf). Also write extense and well explained guide, with numerous examples that will lead us to understand all the complexities of search form. Then make a follow-up tutorial on how to open an .swf file. Notify me when you're finished, I've got another assignment for you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Since you're being so voluntary, make a downloadable version of adobe flash file format (.swf). Also write extense and well explained guide, with numerous examples that will lead us to understand all the complexities of search form. Then make a follow-up tutorial on how to open an .swf file. Notify me when you're finished, I've got another assignment for you.
This couldve been a pm, and im doin it, lol...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

actually there is a search tutorial people just don't know about its existence