Iphone or Android?

I know mostly no one actually vote's on polls so I won't make this one. The question is simple what do you prefer Iphone or Android?. My entire family owns androids including me so il have to go with android.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMastez2464
Посмотреть сообщение
My entire family owns androids including me so il have to go with android.
Why ask if you've already made up your mind?

iOS isnt a bad OS after all, its actually quite nice. But it rather sucks that its a really "expensive" OS, as apple phones are overpriced. It also sucks that app developers need to pay a lot. This means that apps will be more expensive in general, and youll find less free apps.
Android for sure is the better choice for todays internet generation. Users are experienced enough to customize it as they like, and dont need expensive iOS stuff for easier handling. iOS is for old people with too much spare money in my opinion.

PS: I wont ever go with Apple.

I fully agree with Mauzen here. Go for Android, best choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_
Посмотреть сообщение
Why ask if you've already made up your mind?
The point of this is for people to say what phones they have.

Opening yet another thread like this is like begging for people to start yet another flame war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code_Red
Посмотреть сообщение
Opening yet another thread like this is like begging for people to start yet another flame war.
ANDROID is better ya man! fuck iOS, Fuck iPhone users.

Na' i'm only kidding, But Red's right. Your just starting another rage topic D:

I don't like apple. Mainly because the overpriced products and the stealing of others ideas, calling it innovation and then suing someone for stealing it. Android.

Android, it have tons of free apps as well as paid whereas iOS has less then it. Also iOS is so simple and basic to use and less or no customization is there for it and for Android we have many options.

Android for sure.