German Shepherds

Hey hey hey,
Before you start reading this, please, I'm asking the guys who do have German Shepherd dog

So, I want to know what kind of food should I give my 1 years old German Shepherd dog? I just want him to like it!
Also, how much time per day should I take him for a walk? I mean for 1 hour? 2 ? 3? Also, each day, or what?
That's all for now, thanks.

Again: I want answer from only guys that does know.
Thanks!

I do not own German shepherd, but boxer. I'm feeding him Pedigree, he pretty much enjoys it, sometimes I'm just giving him part of my lunch...
About walk though, I walk mine once a day, for maximum 1 hour, letting him take 2 dump and then HOME.

I give him normal food daily.And Milk at noon with pedigree.

Maybe you should try looking on the Internet rather than asking a forum full of 14 year olds whose parents look after any dogs they may have?

I have German Shepherd and i mostly take care of him. So he is about 5 human years old now and he wont eat pedigree and stuff. He usualy eats bones and meat.

You never ever had a dog before, eh?
Rather find out what he likes. There is no "manual for dog races".

Quote:

There is no "manual for dog races".

There actually is.

I'm replying even though I have a golden retriever, we feed her Pedigree and walk her twice a day for about 4-5km in total.
It's pretty much the same for a shepherd, we've had one before.
Having a puppy is almost as expensive as having a car, we had to feed her Eukanuba when she was less than a year old, which was about 80Ђ/10kg. Pedigree is 20Ђ/10kg around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW
Посмотреть сообщение
There actually is.

I'm replying even though I have a golden retriever, we feed her Pedigree and walk her twice a day for about 4-5km in total.
It's pretty much the same for a shepherd, we've had one before.
Having a puppy is almost as expensive as having a car, we had to feed her Eukanuba when she was less than a year old, which was about 80Ђ/10kg. Pedigree is 20Ђ/10kg around here.
Sure, a dog needs some food and some action. But as they actually are living creatures they got their own taste and preferences. You cant tell if a dog likes certain food, nor if he needs 1 hour walk a day or 3. Simply because there are more and less active dogs, even if they are the same race. As said, test it and find out, youll see if he doesnt like his food or wants to go out more often.

Regular dog food? Also, DO NOT give it chocolate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
DO NOT give it chocolate.
Or onions, or garlic. These are all poisonous to dogs. They are not supposed to have large amount of lactose either, so avoid giving them bowls of milk to drink. But again, look on a proper dog website. You should not have gotten a dog if you knew nothing about them.