Where should a roleplay server be based?

I'm scripting one, should it be based in LS like all the others or SF or LV?

Not in SA-MP.

ON:- Maybe at sea? Something unique, try to think about a unique idea, you will get an answer, most people love LS, but LV is pretty good.

You should make the first Little Mermaid RP and base it all under the sea so I can swim round and pretend to be a mermaid.

Most if not all role-play servers are based in Los Santos, which is kind of boring already unless there's really something unique about the script or if most parts of the city were mapped.

Anyway, try making one based under the sea and name it Bikini Bottom RP, that would be nice.

island maps tend to get buggy(Usualy when you map further into water area) so it's not recommended in my oppinion. You should focus more inland. I'd say create the server in red/flint county together with alot of maps everywhere, to make an unique environment in there. Create things like forrest cabins, expand towns, you name it.

Red County boundaries (Palomino Creek, Blueberry, etc) is a nice location to start off, as your server expands, unlock more cities and towns such as Los Santos, San Fierro, but I wouldn't recommend unlocking SF and LV, not a lot of people is a fan of that place, but it depends on your players, try to make a poll asking which cities/towns is the most suitable for the RP economy.

RP on Mars would be great.

On your anus (clearly Uranus).

Like in Pakistan or some terrorists country (takistan life in Arma)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
You should make the first Little Mermaid RP and base it all under the sea so I can swim round and pretend to be a mermaid.
This is by far the best suggestion I've ever come across.

In all seriousness, don't base it in LS. Be unique, and by unique I don't mean LV or SF. Map your own area or do something totally different like some of the suggestions above. Underground would be pretty cool to see... maybe like a post-apocalypse survivalist society based underground. Don't call it "Underground Roleplay" though because that name already exists.