[BUG] Health on water

Hello everyone , i think this is a SA-MP bug . while on water and ran out of oxygen your health starts decreasing very fast and you die in nearly 2 seconds but in SP it takes long to die , so i hope you fix that bug . i

Chrisis

in SP, it depends on your lung capacity..

that's what your average person does when it runs out of oxygen, it dies.

no i don't mean the oxygen , but when you run out of oxygen your health start decreasing slowly in SP , but fast in SA-MP ( health not oxygen )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisis
Посмотреть сообщение
no i don't mean the oxygen , but when you run out of oxygen your health start decreasing slowly in SP , but fast in SA-MP ( health not oxygen )
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind
Посмотреть сообщение
in SP, it depends on your lung capacity..
In Sa:mp there isn't lung capacity, in SP there is.

In SA:MP you wont be out of oxygen even if you get in water for three days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Mickey
Посмотреть сообщение
In Sa:mp there isn't lung capacity, in SP there is.
In SP the OXYGEN runs out depending on the lung capacity but the health will be decreased slowly no matter what.But in SAMP when you run out of oxygen the HEALTH will be set to 0 in like 1 second.That's what he is talking about

First you stole that from me.I posted this like week ago I think.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=458548

And I got solution for this to.

NOTE:On left side is Multiplayer and on right side is Singleplayer and in single player my oxygen is on maximum.

Solution I got:On Multiplayer you have more oxygen then you will ever have in Singleplayer(if you dont use hacks)

And here is video to show what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD4cD...ature=*********

firstly : i didn't stole it from you
secondly : yeah i noticed that SA-MP's client Oxigen is very high according to SP's

I think itґs made this way...