I Keep Crashing..

Why i keep crashing in Blueberry acres... Im stucked on it and everytime i play my server i kept crashing.. same on my players... Any possible fix to this? ive tried to reinstall my whole gta.. nothing happens :3

How do you exactly crash? like you get opcode warnings or your game freeze?

Its OpCode... with error codes... from samp client

Any solution on these?

Well you probably play in a roleplay server with the "Blueberry Bug" which is common for most NGG Edits. Your scripters can fix the crashing, as we've done it in a server where I administrate. Its OpCodes that continue to crash you once you get toward the radius. Try go get someone to spam teleport you out of there once you join the game. It worked for us, until we finally fixed the bug.

Some times there is in car and on foot crashes give me the opcode that shows if possible please.

He probably plays in a RP server using the NGG Edit. This "Blueberry bug" is pretty popular in most RP servers.

Well Blueberry opcode is a well known bug in NGG edit, also opcodes wont show unless you have something wrong in your/the script.

Im positive its the "Blueberry Bug" causing the trouble. Lets wait for him to replay shall we?

I Fixed it already..... i thought its hard... but its really easy... my friend gave me some tips and i found out what does the problem causes.... Anyway thanks for the suggestions/some help