Support the Humble Bundle cause!

Hey Guys - before you read - I am NOT affiliated with Humble Bundle, just a happy customer/donator!

I know alot of you will probably enjoy gaming on your PC's, and will probably have Steam and/or Origin. As you may know, Steam and Origin are both free downloadable applications for your computer which have stores on them to buy and download PC games. You may also know that you can redeem codes on Steam and Origin -

Humble Bundle is a charity cause, supported by PewDiePie, which collects donations (Via PayPal, or Creditcard ETC) in return for giving you a set list of redemption codes for Steam and Origin! When my buddy told me about this, I didn't believe him but he showed me, and I donated and got the games too. You'll get games like Battlefield 3, Sims 3, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2 etc if you donate above than $6 (Or whatever the 'Average Donation' is at the time).

The way this works, as far as I can gather, is EA and the other game makers do not make money and have allowed Humble to donate all funds made from their games to the charities of their choice. When making your donation - you can choose where and which charities on the list you want your money to go to!

So, I ask you to support the cause - It'd be great. Yes, you can just pay $6 for a huge selection of games, but hopefully you will be more generous than this and spend a bit more - as this money is finally going to a very good cause, not to a game studio!

So check out https://www.humblebundle.com/ - its a fully secure website so your 100% safe.

As said before, I do not work for, do not own and am not affiliated with Humble Bundle, and have not been asked by them to do this - all I want to do is raise there donations as I am a great believer in charity work!

Check it out if you have a spare moment and some pocket money to spend haha!

Jewelz

Any questions, and post them in the comments and I'll try my best to answer!

Also, if this is a breach of SAMP forum rules, then I truly apologize - please inform me if it is so I can take the post down!

Yeah, I got this bundle the other day. I hate that they're Origin keys, but whatever. haha

Yeah I have orderd from Humble Bundle about 5 times now.. I've always paid around 5-10$.. And basicly they are trusted as hell! I've got the codes and they are working. Sometimes i give codes to poor kids, who's their parents can't afford steam games... So 1$ for 11 games or 5$ for 13 [including BF3] ain't a lot... And basicly all the money goes to charity. I love and support Humble Bundle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I got this bundle the other day. I hate that they're Origin keys, but whatever. haha
Yeah I know its a real pain in the butt that the 'Good Games' (when I say that I mean Battlefield 3) are Origin keys - I'm a bit of a Steam addict, myself

Although, for reference to newbies - most of the games are also on Steam, and Origin is just like an 'EA Exclusive' Steam.

Just bought the bundle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Steam keys are available aswel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
Just bought the bundle

Steam keys are available aswel.
Yeah, but not for BF3- the only game I bought the bundle for. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
Just bought the bundle
Thanks for supporting the cause - atleast I've done about some good promoting this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelz
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah I know its a real pain in the butt that the 'Good Games' (when I say that I mean Battlefield 3) are Origin keys - I'm a bit of a Steam addict, myself

Although, for reference to newbies - most of the games are also on Steam, and Origin is just like an 'EA Exclusive' Steam.
They give two copies of the game (Except BF3 and Sims). At the top you should see a place where it says Steam - Origin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
They give two copies of the game (Except BF3 and Sims). At the top you should see a place where it says Steam - Origin.
And DeadSpace 3. Basically all games with a 3 in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
This is what I said in my post.. Keys are 'ALSO' for steam...I'm the OP.