what is SA-MP's Biggest Problem ?

For me i guess it's Deathmatch and lies of other players, being Boys and saying they are girls and makes you live the Dream like if they are some Swidish Blond girls..... o.0.....

Share your problem C'mon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение

For me i guess it's Deathmatch and lies of other players, being Boys and saying they are girls and makes you live the Dream like if they are some Swidish Blond girls..... o.0.....
Sounds very much like your an RP player.

So, Deathmatch is not a problem of SAMP - its a problem of RP.

Infact, Deathmatch servers are extremely fun, and very populated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelz
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds very much like your an RP player.

So, Deathmatch is not a problem of SAMP - its a problem of RP.

Infact, Deathmatch servers are extremely fun, and very populated.
Yes, I'am an Roleplayer... how about Lies do you suffer from that problem too - In these days some guys pretend being girls and makes you dream like idiot and at the end they will tell you simply like nothing happened after along time of dreams.... I'm a boy, In that case i feel like if i've got scammed...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, i'am an Roleplay player... how about Lies do you suffer from that problem too - In these days some guys pretend being girls and makes you dream like idiot and at the end they will tell you simply like nothing happened after along time of dreams.... I'am a boy, In that case i feel like if i've got scammed...
Dude, its safe to assume all 'females' on RP servers are Males IRL - and most of them will admit that, and thats what makes it funny and fun to play.

Dont take it seriously ha.

This is stupid. How the hell deathmatch could be a SA-MP problem? So you're saying deathmatch servers are a SA-MP problem? Stop thinking SA-MP is just base on roleplay servers and considering a RP problem a SA-MP problem.

There no problem with samp, there's problem with people.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I'am an Roleplayer... how about Lies do you suffer from that problem too - In these days some guys pretend being girls and makes you dream like idiot and at the end they will tell you simply like nothing happened after along time of dreams.... I'm a boy, In that case i feel like if i've got scammed...
I'm roleplaying a girl, because this is a game. Games should be fun. You have a problem - taking online relations seriously. Either get a real life or visit a psychiatrist.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
being Boys and saying they are girls and makes you live the Dream like if they are some Swidish Blond girls..... o.0.....

Share your problem C'mon...
Get a life.

NGG/GF RP script 'edits'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevinho
Посмотреть сообщение
NGG/GF RP script 'edits'.
And the noobs using those scripts owning a server where they spawn theirselves millions and millions and don't know how to RP properly.