[FilterScript] Console Hack Warner!

Information:
Hey guys, so this is a filter-script I just made tonight, mainly my second..
Well let me tell you what this does:
If you're on the console, and there's a money, speed or weapon hacker, this will inform you on the console about the hack, with a bit of details about it(Not spamming).

I know this might not sound good for some, but can be really useful for many more people!

So this just sends messages to the console in case there is someone hacking on your server, with money, speed, or weapon hacks.

I will be adding more on request of course.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?uimzia9tha5hyd1

Credits:

-Me.
-Bravo6 (( GhosT )) For Beta-Testing with me

Installation:

Simply compile the .pwn file you downloaded, add the .amx file to your filterscripts folder.
Then, add JCHW in your server.cfg near filterscripts.
Done!

Notes:

-Again, not sure if you'll find this interesting and useful or not, anyway here it is!
-The system for weapons hack checks for miniguns, edit it for more weapons.
-Oh, don't forget! You can change the MAX_MONEY and MAX_SPEED just on the defines, to your needs!

Nice one.

Another great job Jimmy

Thank you guys..

Again guys, I must say, I know the script is pretty simple, but I thought it can help many people who actually use the console(@linuxthefish xD).

Good job, like it.

Another great release from you dude
THANKS!

I'm here to help, some how
Would be nice to take requests for some filter-scripts, since I'm running out of ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCh
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm here to help, some how
Would be nice to take requests for some filter-scripts, since I'm running out of ideas
Hmm, what about some glasses filterscript?

works d0nTtoucH (ID: 0) is possibly speed hacking!
Speed: 537 KMH!
hope u make more anti cheats like airbreak.health hack. and more ...
edit; it shows only 1 warning which is not really good becouse players chat and u lose the warnings what is the point ...

I had made it like every minute it sends a message, but changed it later on to one message..
After all, you won't see the warning unless you are on the console chatting with the players from there, therefor you would surely see the alert message, that's why I made 3 prints on the console like the following:
Код:
||========ALERT========||
Jimmy(ID:0) is money hacking!
Money: $999999999!
That's the outcome I made, visible I should say