set a individual players spawn

Ok, so i have my spawns chose for each team in my server, but i wanna be able to make spawn points the players can buy, and then they would spawn there, instead of the team spawn... If this is possible, i wanna make pickups for them to have to stand in to buy it, like maybe use a pickup then isplayerinrangeofpoint with a range of 1-2, i dont know if it is even possible, if it is can someone show me how?

They is a way for you todo this which will be saving players spawn point in accounts and loading it from there.

Obviously, but i dont know how to make the command for the players to use to save that spawn for them and them only, then when they die, they will spawn there, and only them... Your comment does not give me anything... I said "if it is can someone show me how?"

Well the command will need to save the player's position...
GetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z);

Then you save it to a file, and load it OnPlayerSpawn..

This section is for scripting help, not request a script.

It is help, i just dont know how, i said can someone show me how too and what i need to use... XD, assumptions, -rep? JK, how would i load it only for them OnPlayerSpawn?

*Bump

I wouldn't load it every time a player spawns; you would want to load it when the player first joins the server, and put it into a variable for use whenever you need to. Then when the player spawns, you would check if the player has a saved spawn, and the players that do you would Teleport them to it.