Need help with 3D text label

Hey guys, I tried attaching a text label to a player just slightly above the name and hp bar showing how much HP he exactly got, purpose is to show the remaining HP of a zombie that spawns with much more HP then 100. But it didn't work at all so I removed the codes. Any help will be appreciated.

First of all, if you are trying to attach it to yourself, everybody else can see it except of you.
Second, please explain better where the problem is.

Everything is clear, it didn't show up at all. The 3D text label is something that everyplayer in a certain interior or a vw can see only, so what you said didn't make sense.

No offense, but I am not such a fool/noob to not understand 3d text labels.
My point was: Did you attach it to yourself, to another player, or both?

You just took it as a offense while I tried to explain my problem :/ The purpose of the label is to show the amount of HP a zombie currently has, so they won't think this person is cheating or health hacking, the zombies in my gamemode will have much more HP thats why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALL0
Посмотреть сообщение
You just took it as a offense while I tried to explain my problem :/
No I didn't really take it as an offence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALL0
Посмотреть сообщение
The purpose of the label is to show the amount of HP a zombie currently has, so they won't think this person is cheating or health hacking, the zombies in my gamemode will have much more HP thats why.
I understand the purpose, I have nothing against it, but the question is, what does not work? Where is the problem? If we don't know, we can't help :/

pawn Код:
new Float:health, message[15];
GetPlayerHealth(playerid,health);
format(message, sizeof(message), "Health: %f", health);
for (new i = 0; i != MAX_PLAYERS; ++i) SetPlayerChatBubble(i, message, 0xFF0000FF, 100.0, 10000);
You need something to display this all the time. You can figure it out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
format(message, sizeof(message), "Health: %d", health);
Health is a float value. If that player has let's say, 97.5 hp with that code it will bring something like 97452341341 in the ChatBubble. So use
pawn Код:
format(message, sizeof(message), "Health: %.2f", health);

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
new Float:health, message[15];
GetPlayerHealth(playerid,health);
format(message, sizeof(message), "Health: %d", health);
for (new i = 0; i != MAX_PLAYERS; ++i) SetPlayerChatBubble(i, message, 0xFF0000FF, 100.0, 10000);
You need something to display this all the time. You can figure it out...
Alright, thats a great idea. Thank you very much.