Load CJ from save (IDEA)

Well I'm posting an idea for the SAMP on the Home screen might have an option "Load CJ from save..." but still continue with the selection of skins, just load a custom CJ if you choose to play as CJ, An example would be: Upload CJ with a green outfit of save 1

Sorry my bad english

What?

In the home screen a option "Load CJ clothes from save:" and if you choose CJ on the class selector you will play with you custom CJ and the other player can see it.

The default player skin is divided into several models: Head, Torso, Legs, others..
SA-MP skins are actually 'single model' ped skins if I'm not wrong.

From what you are suggesting, new skin models need to be created with different CJ outfits.

wat...

He means that you can customize your own CJ skin clothes client-side. And then play with that clothes on server where everybody can see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPLEOMAX
Посмотреть сообщение
From what you are suggesting, new skin models need to be created with different CJ outfits.
That's true if we use one skin they will have the same outfit, so i don't think this is possible. But the idea isn't stupid.

Where did this come from? "stfu m8 il wrek u 2 1v1 me i'l yolo teh fuk outta you m8 kum ere ill fuk u up k"

He meant that you would customize your CJ in the single-player & then save it.

Then you would be able to load your safe in the MP so that everyone would see it,

Yes, I am obviously retarded for asking why someone randomly gave me rep saying that.

This is something that server owners can script if they want to.

Hey guys that don't understand me...
I mean this:

Sem tнtulo.png Imagem1.jpg