zcmd and sscanf2 problems

Somehow, I can't get my sscanf and zcmd working. When I start the samp-server it says ''failed'' in the loading section for both sscanf and zcmd. I have placed both .inc files to the pawno/include folder and "#include"d them in my script.

I didn't find any further instructions.

Yea. But I don't know where I need to install all that

EDIT: Allright thanks, I got sscanf working now, now I just have to do the same thing to zcmd but I don't know how since I got only the .inc file and I don't what else I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
That's just an include so the include is all you need.
Yeah well I have the zcmd.inc in my includes. But when I start samp-server, it always ends up in failure.
I do have strcmp commands in my script file, so could that be the problem then?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That wouldn't cause the server to fail to start, but the strcmp commands won't work.
Yeah.. well that doesn't leave me too many options. Can you give me any possible reasons why it won't run?
Thanks.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, have you tried the crash detect plugin?
Nope, can you hit me up with a link?

Can you do something for yourself, perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you do something for yourself, perhaps?
Sure I can. Can you just give me the name of the include?

EDIT: It's just that I don't yet know too much about scripting so isn't this the right place to ask? I don't mean to be lazy or anything, I've tried to get this thing working all day...

Yes I know what you mean and according to what I wrote earlier, I've been trying to get this working all day and I can't find the problem anywhere. I've tried to search it from this forum, ****** it, ******* and everything possible that I can do for it. It is just really frustrating because everything you have to do is put one single file to the right folder and for me, it's not working.

Anyways, thanks for the help and effort.

EDIT: https://github.com/Zeex/samp-plugin-...etect/releases

Is this the plugin you were talking about. If so, can you give me instructions how I install it?