I Want Answer ! [ SA-MP TEAM ]

I need answers , a guy with one of his friend is - repping me everyday without a reason. I earn rep and its so hard

to earn and they take it everyday. I got more than - 20 reps from them with different reason. This time they gave

me - 14 reps , now SA-MP Team please deal with it.They have no rights to do this, I want my 14 Rep and other Rep

which they took without any reason back.Its not easy to earn Reputation Points.Help me out SA-MP Team. I want

My REP back now!

Even I have this problem.
They are misusing and trolling to -REP

We should disable this -REPPING as Nirzor said

Your right bro , - repping system is being abused greatly , that guy and his friend -repping me for no reason.

And check this out SA-MP Team because I made this topic he -repped me again with his another account.

Don't worry bro, People should have atelast 50 posts and 0 rep to rep- or + others. This is why, It isn't 34 .

You complain about rep, you get -rep-raped...

From 36 Reps I came down to 35. SA-MP Team watch over it fast and yes I am getting -rep raped by this guy.

HELP ME!

I remember you had 53 rep, hope you'll get it back.

I Support Nirzor , he is right. They are abusing -repping system, good guys who earn reputation with hard work are getting - rep for no reason. -Rep system is an abuse and it should be removed

Now nirzor has got -1 again and he is 34. Common SAMP team.

Now he is -repping with different reasons or telling his friends to -rep me.

I need SA-MP Support , isn't anyone here ALIVE ?