Client bug weird texts

When i woke up today i left my pc on over the night samp bugged itself up.. When i double click a server i get all weird text on the buttons and ingame it tries to connect to :0... (Also with the dots) Pics:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reinstall ur Sa-mp

Reinstall your SAMP as it looks to be messed up somewhere along the lines.

no need to reinstall
lol you need to relog your modem
how that;
Close your moden for 1 min
then open it again wait till net get back then try to login in
Thanks and tell us if that worked

Probably Router Problem.

There's no way in hell that this is a router problem. Routers don't effect the three buttons that are there when you click on a server in the SA:MP client people; nor do they effect the messages you receive when you connect to every single SA:MP server.

Albeit, have you tried restarting your computer? I mean like, you didn't even tell if this was a new installation, or a reinstallation, or anything. You just came to your computer this morning with it being like this? How does that make any sense..?

Restart it; if that doesn't work, reinstall SA:MP. If that doesn't work, you might want to check to see if your HDD is having some read/write issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napster101
Посмотреть сообщение
no need to reinstall
lol you need to relog your modem
how that;
Close your moden for 1 min
then open it again wait till net get back then try to login in
Thanks and tell us if that worked
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehan007
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably Router Problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
There's no way in hell that this is a router problem. Routers don't effect the three buttons that are there when you click on a server in the SA:MP client people; nor do they effect the messages you receive when you connect to every single SA:MP server.

Albeit, have you tried restarting your computer? I mean like, you didn't even tell if this was a new installation, or a reinstallation, or anything. You just came to your computer this morning with it being like this? How does that make any sense..?

Restart it; if that doesn't work, reinstall SA:MP. If that doesn't work, you might want to check to see if your HDD is having some read/write issues.
i can see that problem i give an idea to try to do napster101 idea its easy and its usefull it worked to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise_above_hate
Посмотреть сообщение
i can see that problem i give an idea to try to do napster101 idea its easy and its usefull it worked to me
"napster101"'s post doesn't even make sense. Cut the bullshit.

but man it worked to me lol : now that make somee sence?

i had like that problem i restart my Modem So it workd

real cop i'll report you for the fuking idiot -6 reps for no reason huh
you told me You can above that hate