Someone abusing -rep towards me

I got this:

Because you are a fucking moron abusing the -rep feature.

I'm not even qualified to give +rep or -rep yet. Someone -repped whoever that was and probably put "from burnnotice" on the end. Why would anyone do that?

Trust me, forum is full of immature members, and by posting a thread like this, you will get +10,000 - followers on *******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnNotice
Посмотреть сообщение
I got this:

Because you are a fucking moron abusing the -rep feature.

I'm not even qualified to give +rep or -rep yet. Someone -repped whoever that was and probably put "from burnnotice" on the end. Why would anyone do that?
Check on which post they gave you your negative reputation. Other than that, welcome to SA-MP forums where the rep is not the everything!

Welcome to this forums.

Delete my reply please.

they -repped me and you know what it contained "fuck you israelien" and I am not even from israel ... I can say that this kind of creatures should be erazed from this forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
they -repped me and you know what it contained "fuck you israelien" and I am not even from israel ... I can say that this kind of creatures should be erazed from this forums!
Racism... wish there were more active moderators around here.

i also got somany - rep simply, i dont know why they are doing this. any way they should get punishment

and...why i can not see the one who give me -rep ? -.- seriously, we should know who rep attack us or who do not....

A couple of people now rep attacked, and I'm probably going to get a lot more just for posting a topic that warns people of these trolls.