Saints Row IV - 1 Million Edition

$1 million Saints Row IV edition revealed

Saints Row IV Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition Product Details

What the hell is that?

Anyone here want to give me a ride to Space?

Whoever going to purchase their lucky just paying 1 million is enough for all the stuff they give doing it without this would cost around 3million.

I'd go for it If i had the money

Ever since SR2 came out, it has only been excessive, unrealistic and a complete spoil. So boring game-play. I prefer Grand Theft Auto.

And this? I have no freaking idea.

Damn this is awesome! Same as Kitten, I'd go for it if I had the money!

Only Virgin Galactic tour is like 200 grand minimum... Seems sort of legit though... But yea, if they could do this as contest for winners could been better. SR franchise is just completely running out of money/idea/employees/graphic designers...

plastic surgery? I don't need that. if i had $1,000,000 i would rather buy a sexy mansion and pay people to wash my butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
plastic surgery? I don't need that. if i had $1,000,000 i would rather buy a sexy mansion and pay people to wash my butt
1 limon for sexy mansion? can't promise you that mate.

Says right there at the bottom
Quote:

The Million Dollar Pack rules and disclaimers list states that no cash alternatives will be available and that Deep Silver's decision is "final in every situation." In addition, the company has the right to remove or amend contents of the bundle at any time.

I am sketch. Pay 1,000,000 just to get a copy of the game and nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
Whoever going to purchase their lucky just paying 1 million is enough for all the stuff they give doing it without this would cost around 3million.

I'd go for it If i had the money
This was posted on some other website I know.. Someone there added up all the prices and th real total of all these things came short of 700 grand.

They are just desperate... They are probably bankrupt and don't want to announce it.

Anyways, I am very comfortable here on planet Earth.