What do you seek in a good TDM?

Alright, so i'm creating a TDM server, but i'm a little out on inspiration. So my question is:
What do you seek in a TDM server?

Well....this days Team Death Match servers need to be "UNIQUE" not same as others....and need good staff members and resposnable owner :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Well....this days Team Death Match servers need to be "UNIQUE" not same as others....and need good staff members and resposnable owner :/
Well, mine will be unique, as it's based on WW2.

no "You need over 9000 scores to use this vehicle" pls

Decent gun menu's, options to join this game or next game, add some features like a k/d ratio, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
no "You need over 9000 scores to use this vehicle" pls
Well, consider is as a reward that you can fly a hunter as captain, (only like.... 5000 score) , this will keep players active. else player's will get bored fast. But ofc rustler etc will be avaible for like people with 0 score xD

People to kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlehelper
Посмотреть сообщение
People to kill.
will be taken care of

I, personally dislike the fact when in some of the TDM servers you can get out of the actual world boundaries, if you understood what I've meant. Make the map limited, so they wouldn't have to drive five minutes to a single player to get into a shootout, furthermore make that certain areas can get captured. Yeah, I've to agree that there should be some score to use hunter, hydra or rhino, though once again, you've to bare in mind the fact if you'd like to keep the players attracted and to visit the server more often, make it balanced, none will wait weeks to use the overpowered vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
^^..