New types of Role-Play?

I've been wondering if someone could find a realistic yet unique role-play type. Many have succeed before (normal, apocalypse, prison, Far-Cry based, etc.) and it would be nice to have some more options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaooh
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been wondering if someone could find a realistic yet unique role-play type. Many have succeed before (normal, apocalypse, prison, Far-Cry based, etc.) and it would be nice to have some more options.
A 1950's based Roleplay? Besides you have the vehicles and slightly the skins for them, including the weapons..

But me myself, I plan to do something out and beyond, as said in my description...just try to give yourself ideas of what a new unique experience Roleplaying would be..

There was one set on 1920 which I cant remember the name of worked on but switched to MTA.

I got an idea for a server, Chernobyl Roleplay, about the mutants and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение
A 1950's based Roleplay? Besides you have the vehicles and slightly the skins for them, including the weapons..

But me myself, I plan to do something out and beyond, as said in my description...just try to give yourself ideas of what a new unique experience Roleplaying would be..
I was also thinking about that, using County Rifles, knifes, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaooh
Посмотреть сообщение
I was also thinking about that, using County Rifles, knifes, etc.
Yea, personally San Fierro is the perfect area to do so, hence the fact that it has the tram rails, to make it fit correctly, and other neat things..

Lol not just country rifles, but hopefully Tommyguns(AK47..), and handguns, also Shotguns(Not saying the Combat..)

Mario Roleplay. You have more levels and try to rescue the princess. Mario Team and Bad Guys Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea, personally San Fierro is the perfect area to do so, hence the fact that it has the tram rails, to make it fit correctly, and other neat things..

Lol not just country rifles, but hopefully Tommyguns(AK47..), and handguns, also Shotguns(Not saying the Combat..)
Yeah, the vehicles fit perfectly. Also some objects there are available will fit well.

Well, I'm creating a RP server based on 17th century. Constantinapole Roleplay:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...onstantinapole

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I'm creating a RP server based on 17th century. Constantinapole Roleplay:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...onstantinapole
Cool. So it's still under development?