Can't see my mouse icon.

Well, the Thread Title pretty much explains its self. Whenever I log onto a server, I can't see my mouse icon or anything. I'm able to click them, but I have to hover around for minutes trying to guess where my moue is located.

It works perfectly fine when I press escape and I'm just sitting in the menu. I have no issue with it at all at that time. It works perfectly fine outside of the game as well. I don't think it's a hardware problem because it's just fine any other time, and I've restarted the computer several times (as well as logging in and out of the servers.). I've pressed ESCAPE like many people have thought I should do, and that doesn't do anything for me. I read another thread like this one and they said that I should change the settings so that it runs using Windows ME / 2000; I did that and it didn't help.

If you're still not quite understanding what I'm saying: Like, when I'm editing a toy or choosing my skin for a server, I can't see where the mouse is located ..

Not quite sure what the issue is but if anyone could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Is it the same if you enter the type menu, (T) ?

Do you have mouse.png in your SA folder?

This happened to me once. First try re-installing, that should work. It happened to me due to ******.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=348929

... and the problem persists...