Role Play Idea

I am not sure how unique this idea is I am sure others have thought of it. I am also sure that some people will think its stupid how ever for those people who enjoy anime. What if a RPG or roleplay server some how was made based on anime fighting, leveling, and dueling different people. This idea can go multiple ways but I just wanted to know how many are interested in it. I mean guns are used in some anime also swords you could even proably script in ability and using commands to activate them. Like for example Ichigo can run faster and have increased health + Dmg. Just putting ideas out sorry if you dislike them but even as a married man I love anime always have...

I think so ur Idea is nice Guns can use RP like a War

Their are lots of different types of anime that uses guns and of course the katana could be used for sword ect. I am sure that even objects could be created to make them unique. Basically the goal of the RPG or Fantasy RP would be to become the strongest, wealthiest, respected, and to develop their abilitys. Their could be factions easy for this or even teams of forces people create it can be a TDM if you wanted to go that route. I know the idea isn't fully developed but it could be and be something unique I mean even mapping could be done to better suit this kind of game mode.

Ok, make one? Else, find one? Thats really all you can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanA
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, make one? Else, find one? Thats really all you can do.
Lol, I don't think your understanding the point in this idea I am asking people their thoughts about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofear192
Посмотреть сообщение
I think so ur Idea is nice Guns can use RP like a War
yeah, true

Shocked thought a lot of people might like this idea.

Anime based script already made for One Piece but that does not stop you to create your own one.

Anime in RP seems cool, I would personally like that kind of server.

You'd have to completely rescript/model/animate everything. If you want to go that far to create a server that unique, you're better off creating your own indie game. It would be easier than San Andreas and be of a much better quality.