Pawno or SAMP server not working correctly

Hi.

I've got a little problem with my sa:mp server.
When I make changes to my script and compile it, it says, that everything is successful, but the changes are not showing in-game. I tested it with other scripts, but still the same problem. The problem occurred a week ago and I really need help with that.

Are you sure you are loading the correct amx file?
Double check server.cfg.

Checked, still not working.

What changes did you make?

When you run the gamemode, what's the gamemode name? It should show in the SA;MP prospective window.
Also, when you run it. What does it write in the cmd window?

Everything runs fine, but the changes made to the gamemode are not displaying.
I tested it again by removing one of the commands, but the command still exists in-game.

Decompiled the .amx file, and everything looks fine, the command is removed, and all the changes have been made, but it just doesn't work in-game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceurEST
View Post
Hi.

I've got a little problem with my sa:mp server.
When I make changes to my script and compile it, it says, that everything is successful, but the changes are not showing in-game. I tested it with other scripts, but still the same problem. The problem occurred a week ago and I really need help with that.
Do not double click the .pwn file and change the inside. You MUST run pawno.exe > Open File > your_file_name.pwn

Change whatever you want, compile it and run your server.

I know, how to compile scripts and so on... I've been scripting for 2 years for now.
Everything should work perfectly, but the samp-server.exe still loads the "old" amx, which doesn't exist...

Got it working.
Took the code, made a new pwn file, pasted the code to that .pwn file and it all works like a charm.