Warnings caused by YSI

After I loaded y.ini in my script, I got there warnings.
I updated YSI to last version and still got the same thing.

pawn Код:
D:\New Folder\Samp03x\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1711) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate")
D:\New Folder\Samp03x\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1755) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate")
D:\New Folder\Samp03x\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2336) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTakeDamage")
D:\New Folder\Samp03x\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2382) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamage")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.

You have those:
Код:
OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate
OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate
OnPlayerTakeDamage
OnPlayerGiveDamage
in your script.
But also those functions are in impl.inc, so you got those warrings, because basically there is 4 functions with the same name in your script.

I haven't these functions in my script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn
Посмотреть сообщение
so you got those warrings, because basically there is 4 functions with the same name in your script.
I don't see anywhere saying that is already defined. OnPlayerGive/TakeDamage were added in 0.3d so it should forward them into a_samp include file. I assume your a_samp.inc file is not updated to the last one (0.3x) and re-update the YSI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't see anywhere saying that is already defined. OnPlayerGive/TakeDamage were added in 0.3d so it should forward them into a_samp include file. I assume your a_samp.inc file is not updated to the last one (0.3x) and re-update the YSI.
Everything is up to date.

If it were, then you wouldn't get these warnings. Check again.

I updated YSI to the last version 3.09, but where should I find last a_samp?

Download the server package from http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Download the server package from http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php
Still the same thing.

As you can see the warnings aren't in the gamemode it's in the YSI, so try going to the YSI file and check if there are those forwards if not, add them.