SA-MP RP making

Hey,i'm really new to scripting,but i want to learn it badly,first by trying to make A RPG.
I downloaded the server from sa-mp.com,and i don't know what to start off with in pawno can someone give me a tutorial?
And can i make the server from 0%,i chose the commands spawn place is that posibil?

starting by scripting RP?! that's impossible bro
try to look at SIMPLE scripts and try to understand them . when you learned the basic things, try to script a very simple stunt gamemode , that really helps ya
after getting expert , you can script RP GMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolute
Посмотреть сообщение
starting by scripting RP?! that's impossible bro
try to look at SIMPLE scripts and try to understand them . when you learned the basic things, try to script a very simple stunt gamemode , that really helps ya
after getting expert , you can script RP GMs
As he said, search for a very simple and user-friendly game mode script and download it, then understand what are the codes for and their functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovidiudmk
Посмотреть сообщение
And can i make the server from 0%,i chose the commands spawn place is that posibil?
Of course. The 'original' scripts had to come from somewhere.

However, starting by editing gamemodes is rarely a good idea. I'd steer clear of any gamemode that uses any of the following (CTRL+F to find):
  • dini
  • dudb
  • strtok
  • udb_hash
  • (possibly others that I can't think of right now)
The way I learned was by examining each native function in detail. What does it do? How does it work? What is the result? You start with the simplest like SendClientMessage, then you move on to the Set... functions and eventually to the Get... functions.

Or hire scripter. It costs only like 100-200$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen
Посмотреть сообщение
Or hire scripter. It costs only like 100-200$
He wants to learn how to script so telling him to hire a scripter is hideous

100-200$ lol..... -_-

its only 10$ max....

and bro,i suggest to start TDM/DM its easy todo. i am learning how todo an TDM or DM basic GM [CS mode ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
100-200$ lol..... -_-

its only 10$ max....

and bro,i suggest to start TDM/DM its easy todo. i am learning how todo an TDM or DM basic GM [CS mode ]
For somebody that does not know what he's doing and what his work is worth, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
100-200$ lol..... -_-

its only 10$ max....

$10 max! (by the way, the dollar sign is at the left of the value not the right). So I'll give a scripter 10 bucks to script me a full gamemode from scratch?! Seems legit.

If you need help with anything, let me know.