Convert .amx

Is there anyway possible to Convert the .amx to a .pwn.

nope.
But I've heard of a way how to get the function names inside a script long time ago.
don't know how to do it tough :P
don't worry, noone would be abel to "steal" ur code, if you don't upload the .pwn yourself ^^

you also won't get useful information by looking at it in hex,
here's a example of what a simple gm, using YSI, looks like in hex(copyed only the text):
http://eastcrips.square7.ch/Locker/hex-amx.txt
ya... nothing useful in there :P
you could just tell, which includes the scripter used,
for example, search "cache_get_row" thats from BlueG's mysql plugin

also found that text from YSI
Код:
  | 
 ======================================= 

version.ysi.tl/index.php?c=2&v=3.09.0684

YVers_Callback

========================================== 
 |

Well you can actually conver .amx to .pwn but it would be too messy to understand how it works and so on

You can actually convert a .amx (complied .pwn) file to .pwn (source) file but some scripts include a small code to stop this from happening, And i do not recommend doing it unless you own the script.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=249796

Only reason that you need to convert a .amx file to .pwn is that you stole it and now you want the source, if you really owned the .pwn you would have a backup of some sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Dopefull: That is not true, there are several legitimate reasons for wanting to reverse-engineer an amx file, theft is one but not the ONLY one as you claim.
Well there is some people who has a legitimate reason to convert .amx to .pwn, that's is true. But I've seen way to many of these posts to realise that 80% of the people who posted stuff like this, had stolen the .amx somehow.

That's just how I see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but you said "only", which is clearly wrong.
Ok ok chillax, got your point.

It doesn't work!

Don't bother wasting your time.