/me and /do colour?

Hello,

A bit of an odd question, but what is the color that medium/high RP servers use for the /me and /do, the purple/pinkish colour i think..

anyone know the hex i can use in my pawn?

Mostly used one is COLOR_PURPLE But if you want to correct one you would of need to wait as I need to re-download pawno to check the correct - correct one.

EDIT:

Aite checked my old script, what I do is organized stuff...

PHP код:
#define COLOR_ME         0x9370DBFF 
Define this and than use COLOR_ME so basically you have a defined color param you can use for /me and /do command or any other one so you do not forget etc.

Here is a define for COLOR_PURPLE just in case...

PHP код:
#define COLOR_PURPLE      0xC2A2DAFF 

Most RP servers use a proximity detector or something similar. If you don't know what that means, it basically makes the colour of the text darker or lighter depending on how close you're to the player doing the command.

So pinpointing a colour would be hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Fratelli
Посмотреть сообщение
Most RP servers use a proximity detector or something similar. If you don't know what that means, it basically makes the colour of the text darker or lighter depending on how close you're to the player doing the command.

So pinpointing a colour would be hard.
For /me you do not need much of hassle with prox detector... Just like I've done with my old script all you need to do is set it to be COLOR_ME ((aka color for /me command defined already))

PHP код:
CMD:me(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], str[128];

GetPlayerName(playeridnamesizeof(name));
    if(
isnull(params))
        return 
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_SYNTAX -1,"[SYNTAX]: /me [Action]");

format(str,sizeof(str),"*%s %s",nameparams);

ProxDetector(30.0playeridstrCOLOR_MECOLOR_MECOLOR_MECOLOR_MECOLOR_ME);
    return 
1;

Its rather useless and too much of a hassle to play around with darker color of purple when one is enough for that type of commands.