Split up with girlfriend - your worst feeling ever

Deleted.

That's horrible D:

unlucky day for me too.Mine texted me that dont talk to me ever.But in real i was like whoa thanks finally i got rid of her because i wasnt interested in that bitch.

Well, I've been following one code of mine, never fall in love before you actually can afford it. I know it's sort of cold and ''pessimistic"... But still better deal than living in your parents house or in her parents house.
As you said, your girlfriend is still her parent's daughter, she's not feeling independent, her parents made the decision, so first grow up little bit, then take this huge stressful responsibility.

EDIT: But screw that, better experience it than knowing it. Learn from mistakes.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH SA-MP FORUMS, GO OUT, GET A LIFE, GET NEW GIRLFRIEND SPEND TIME FOR HER AND MONEY!

:facepalm:

I have girlfriend and basicly i leave my computer on but i'm more than 40% of the day with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen
View Post
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH SA-MP FORUMS, GO OUT, GET A LIFE, GET NEW GIRLFRIEND SPEND TIME FOR HER AND MONEY!

I have girlfriend and basicly i leave my computer on but i'm more than 40% of the day with her.
Let me try doing something similar...

Quote:

STOP WRITING IN CAPS!

Here that sounds nice...

Girfriends? You mean the current generation sluts whom wear yoga pants in jaguar/leopard pattern drink and have sex at age 13-16?
Oh that love... Probably cant be even classified as real love beside just wanting a blowjob in the restroom... Or perhaps non-existent

And that kids, is why I haven't started dating.

EDIT: Am I the only one that finds the OP very hard to read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.
View Post
EDIT: Am I the only one that finds the OP very hard to read?
No, he types rubbish.

Thing is, I didn't have the "worst feeling ever" after breaking up with my girlfriend.

This is what had happened..

I was in a relationship for 22 months, and it was really okay until the last two months of the relationship. We had some fights, nothing serious but those fights actually lured me into indifference towards her. I was trying to find a way to get out of the relationship without being the one to blame(evil thing to do but w/e). So, things went down my path and I got into fight with her brother who's going to the same high school as I am(last year). Anyways, after a month, he had his brithday party somewhere outside the city with all his male friends at that party. The party included only 4 girls including my girlfriend(his sister). I didn't mind her going to her brothers birthday party. The only thing I asked her not to do is not to get drunk and that's exactly what she did. So the day after, I went out with another girl, had hardcore sex with her then as my ex phoned me, expressing her wish to talk to me about what happened in hope I'd forgive her, I went to a random Cafe where she had waited. I sat there and stared at her as she began to talk. I, then, told her what happened an hour ago, about me and the other girl and told her if she's ready to forget about that then I'd be able to forget about what she did. That day, we broke up and I never phoned her or contacted again whilst she's still stalking me, every now and then. It's been over a year since we broke up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen
View Post

True say mate.

the feeling might be awful however, i would just move on with my life.