Remove reputation

This is one of the most immature forums I've ever been on, I don't know why it has reputation. The moderators seem mature but despite the amount of them they're rarely doing the full amount of work a forum moderator should do. This reputation thing, its just a way for pathetic kids to get their own little revenge when they can't make their point through communicating. People disagree with each other all the time, but on here even someone with the most retarded opinion has the ability to -1 you. Really don't see the point in the reputation system here, apart from advertising the -rep should probably be removed. I can tell a lot of old members will be posting here saying "oh, oh, reputation doesn't matter just leave it alone" while they have their 600+ points.

Why IN FUCKS HEAVEN are these topics MADE!??
THERE ARE ALREADY ∞∞∞∞∞∞ TOPICS ABOUT this! Search them to get the general idea of what we think about it!

Haha. Delete your account please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGCash
Посмотреть сообщение
This is one of the most immature forums I've ever been on, I don't know why it has reputation. The moderators seem mature but despite the amount of them they're rarely doing the full amount of work a forum moderator should do. This reputation thing, its just a way for pathetic kids to get their own little revenge when they can't make their point through communicating. People disagree with each other all the time, but on here even someone with the most retarded opinion has the ability to -1 you. Really don't see the point in the reputation system here, apart from advertising the -rep should probably be removed. I can tell a lot of old members will be posting here saying "oh, oh, reputation doesn't matter just leave it alone" while they have their 600+ points.
I agree that SA-MP has a lot of immature members on the forums (like me!), but try to think of reputation as a way to deal with that problem

Reputation wasn't the problem, I think it was added for advertisement permission, but the -rep was a huge mistake which was added afterwards... Newbies now have 0.1 chance of getting +rep... Just try to agree with everyone and do not be honest, that's the way you can get reputation, kids like those meme pictures, post some of them.
just entertain the children and they'll push the button for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Reputation wasn't the problem, I think it was added for advertisement permission, but the -rep was a huge mistake which was added afterwards... Newbies now have 0.1 chance of getting +rep... Just try to agree with everyone and do not be honest, that's the way you can get reputation, kids like those meme pictures, post some of them.
just entertain the children and they'll push the button for you.
You're right. The only way to get +rep is to never post your true opinions on things, and agree with a lot of retards on here.

Everyone posting memes and bullshit: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGCash
Посмотреть сообщение
You're right. The only way to get +rep is to never post your true opinions on things, and agree with a lot of retards on here.

Everyone posting memes and bullshit: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I like to post my opinion too it's just the way you share it.
If you rant this hard and insult everyone it's sure is gonna get you -repped.

If you just share your opinion in a clear way(you still might be able to rent but this is just a thread we had lots of times and which we know of how it ends anyways so you'll get -repped for it probably anyways) you usually won't get -repped unless you behave like a douche about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Newbies now have 0.1 chance of getting +rep
No. There is still a difference between newbies and noobs. A newbie talks in proper English (or as proper as he possibly can) and wants to learn. A noob is the exact opposite. They just come here to advertise their crappy gf edit.