Must be burned with fire...

What the hell is this?

It's a shame that some of other server modes don't even stand a chance on the Ad board to be even seen. Something must be done to stop the same script from being spammed a lots of times. I know that each player has the right to advertise their own server, but Jesus Christ... Just look at the picture and tell me what your eyes see the most.

It's a problem but they do all have the right to be able to post a server advertisement. It may not be pretty(or fair for other servers) but you just gotta get used to it.

90% of this servers have downloaded ,,RP" gamemodes from SA-MP forums. Thats sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaTTrO
Посмотреть сообщение
90% of this server have downloaded ,,RP" gamemodes from SA-MP forums. Thats sad.
And 97% of them die in a week.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
90% of this server have downloaded ,,RP" gamemodes from SA-MP forums. Thats sad.
You're right. And yes, VC you're right players have the right to advertise their servers but this is over the top.

PS: Cool signature.

We can just ignore, smile on this shit and hope these people get some COMMON SENSE.

well don't even look for RPs, search freeroams, dms or whatever you wish. let's face it, who plays RP anyways unless promised a big ass rank in the server?

At least you can filter out the roleplay prefix on search now, so you won't have to go through 1337 pages of RP advertisements.

I think however more prefixes need to be added, like for example the 'RPG' prefix.

create something new for fuck sake, like DayZ, Walking Dead gamemode, Need for Speed world, CoD with all the skins, missions unique maps....

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
90% of this servers have downloaded ,,RP" gamemodes from SA-MP forums. Thats sad.
Yeah