Any good roleplay GM to edit

looking for a good gm to edit i heard about new generation roleplay but cant find it i see couple servers using it

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

The GameMode's section. You should think about checking it out.

Personally think you have a better experience by creating one from scratch though.

Don't think about it.
Are you sure what are you doing?
Or you're just a kid trying to run a rp server with big gaming community which fails. I'm not insulting or hating this guy but i hate people who edit Roleplay Gamemodes. And that is considered as RP Editing.

On-Topic:
I recommended you to create your own instead editing one.

Dude i was gonna start scripting from scratch but people said i would take a while, but i dont really care, so couple people said i should just edit a gm i was like Oh my god but since your opinon ill finish it from scrtach so far i made my account system and admin system

It's always better to start from scratch.

I personally dislike fixing up a whole gamemode considering it's not my original code... And also the risk of an inexperienced developers work you're editing too can get annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Посмотреть сообщение
It's always better to start from scratch.

I personally dislike fixing up a whole gamemode considering it's not my original code... And also the risk of an inexperienced developers work you're editing too can get annoying.
True and not only though. Let's say a gamemode you download has few bugs (some of them not reported), it will take more time to find and fix them. However, if you make something by yourself from scratch, then of course you're able to find and fix it better since you know the whole code (instead of searching). It's gonna be piece of cake!

ok thanks alot for the feeback