New Problem

Hello guys My name is [Cali]Ha$H i own a sa-mp server maybe some of you know it
any wayz... the server is having troubles... its a new kinda crasher.. when the crasher is in he actually freezes all players.. like the game freeze and all players timesout..
please solve this problem so we can play as normal i alrweady lost my players ...
ty
Regards...

You shouldn't advertise your IP here. Anyways, we can't fully get rid of crashers and DDoSers. Its an every day part of server enemies. I know many server that got closed, because of DDoSers,Crashers etc.

sorry,what can i do about it?

Hello,
Hay Ha$H, it's me, Elsarty ( Ye, that's Axey's account :P )
So, if you got that crasher's IP, you would put it in the server's firewall. Try to get it, and I can help you in this
Just give me the password, in PM and I'll do what I can to!
P.S: Use the 'edit' button to edit the last post, and remove the IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha$H_Sexyboy
Посмотреть сообщение
sorry,what can i do about it?
Have you tried Junk Buster and other stuff like the include FloodControl?

There are a lot of solutions to "any" kinds of crashers.

its alright guys ive solved it,the crasher injects invalid camera vectors forcing any one in his range to freeze
we've scripted an anti-crash for it thanks!

Holy #*!! lets block out all of the &#(!&## curse words on a &&!(&*@ forum made for a game that's 18+.

Seriously, what the FU** is the point? Any kid on this forum is bound to have seen and or used curse words before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Holy #*!! lets block out all of the &#(!&## curse words on a &&!(&*@ forum made for a game that's 18+.

Seriously, what the FU** is the point? Any kid on this forum is bound to have seen and or used curse words before.
More like kids in this generation know possibly more swear words than us older one and already got laid at age 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
More like kids in this generation know possibly more swear words than us older one and already got laid at age 10.
THIS!!!! If i could give you 1,000 rep, this post would be the prize winner.

Since it's fucking you up so badly I'm gonna help you out here since we had the same problem

Instal zAntiCheat >> https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=438385

REMEMBER: Turn off the Anti fake kill! It's crap!

Now anyone who will try to use a crasher/vehicle warper/spammer will be kicked

Peace and enjoy.