Carrot AKA John Reda Scams

He is known as John Reda I contacted him in hopes of getting a realstic role play script. I am a father and a husband so money was not an issue for his services. He decided to tell me how he had such an amazing script that was dynamic and bug free. I paid him 150 dollars for the script. Later on I needed him to preform updates for my server I gave him more money 100 dollars each job totalling to around 500 USD estimated I beleive. I was even kind enough to give him 100 dollars since he said he would be on my developer team and he needed it for RL.He told me this I paid for no sell rights and the script would be mine. Someone later came to my server to inform me that I have a script already everyone had and showed me a test server. I have the pwn he sent me and many people can vouche that he is a scammer. I bet he never knew how to script well and just ask EMMET to help him. It dissapoints me because I put a lot of trust in him this is my hobby. He sold me a released script United Gamming 2 which I found out he did not even script himself. I have screenshots of paypal transactions if it is needed. I don't want anything bad to happen to him I just want to help make people aware to watch when dealing with this guy. I feel betrayed and I don't want this to happen to other people.
Has he scammed anyone else? (search the section) : Not that I am aware off.
Proof: Here is a chat log I also have paypal transactions I am disputing with him for the fraud, he is also known as John_Reda and carrot Their are more transactions I can show you. He later on tried conacting me with emmet in attempt to regain his name back and start trouble I have received threats by him and proof that the script they sold me was leaked. He claims he sent the right pawn but it was a renamed UGRP edit. I have a middleman to confirm this as well as a butt load of people who use to be his friends. Please don't pay this guy to script for you I have chat logs...

Jul 7, 2013Payment ForJohn RedaCompletedDetails Payment For John Reda 40L24580KY892693W-$103.20 USDSelect record 3Jul 5, 2013Payment ForJohn RedaCompletedDetails Payment For John Reda 8JP99254C6087525N-$5.45 USDSelect record 4Jul 5, 2013Payment ForJohn RedaCompletedDetails Payment For John Reda 8PT694521E141122Y-$15.00 USDSelect record 5Jul 5, 2013Payment ToJohn RedaCompletedDetails Payment To John Reda 8MX26067HB292335X-$10.00 USDSelect record 6Jul 5, 2013Payment ToJohn RedaCompletedDetails Payment To John Reda 4MW08864PB2017525-$150.00 USDSelect record 7Jul 5, 2013Payment ToJohn RedaCanceledThe payment was cancelled and the money is in your PayPal balance.
Here is the chat log sorry I earased it off skype how ever it is here also in my skype dispute as proof
Details Payment To John Reda 8TJ06700K50800030-$250.00 USD

Proof additional:
[7/31/2013 2:03:43 AM] Emmet: turned out he went into my dropbox and fucking stole it
[7/31/2013 2:03:55 AM] Emmet: last time i use fucking dropbox
[7/31/2013 2:04:04 AM] Emmet: i went out and bought a flash drive
[7/31/2013 2:04:21 AM] Emmet: Someone who stole Realplay from me
^ Actual proof I can SS it have logs I bet that John was talking with emmet to cover this up over skype

Here is threats from john also claiming he can prove how he isn't a scammer but nothing he can say can cover up the fact he is a con artisit.

AKA Carrot
[1:02:45 AM] John: I'll show you
[1:02:50 AM] John: how to deal with people like you.
[1:05:18 AM] John: But if you wanna seriously keep taking this on
[1:05:21 AM] John: I'll take some action
[1:05:59 AM] John: Dude
[1:06:04 AM] John: Don't get scared..
[1:06:06 AM] Mr.X: You are the scammer your just pissed you are a bad scammer

He goes on to insult me because I am a dad who enjoys SA-MP but yet I have chat logs admiting he had sex for the first time at age 20. This guy needs to stop ripping people off and stop thinking he has a life...... Virgin Carrot good job bro.

I know you will read this and claim how you got scammed John Reda You have no proof at all and go ahead DDOS me and my server I don't give a fuck. You have been exposed

This is SAMP and better yet the SAMP forums. Basically this forum's full of shit, no legitimately intellectual person will take this place seriously so expect people like this here.

Hope you get your money back.

More proof here
[1:51:15 AM] Emmet: Want to know the truth
[1:51:16 AM] Emmet: ?
[1:51:19 AM] Mr.X: Yes
[1:51:21 AM | Edited 1:51:22 AM] Emmet: It wasn't John's script
[1:51:25 AM] Emmet: He never scripted a single thing in Realplay
[1:51:39 AM] Emmet: I gave it to him to use for his server and he gave it to people and SOLD it behind my back
[1:52:06 AM] Mr.X: i KNEW IT
[1:52:11 AM] Mr.X: Does he even know how to script?
[1:52:15 AM] Emmet: No, he always comes to me
[1:52:47 AM] Mr.X: This is why he is quitting SA_MP because he has been exposed
[1:52:50 AM] Emmet: yeah
[1:53:32 AM | Edited 1:53:33 AM] Emmet: I even made him a guide about enums

[2:04:22 AM | Edited 2:04:37 AM] Emmet: [31/07/2013 2:58:39 PM] Wanna help me out ? :/
[31/07/2013 2:58:45 AM] Emmet: with what
[31/07/2013 2:58:46 AM] John: BUT PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS
[31/07/2013 2:58:55 AM] John: SAY THAT REALPLAY WERE MADE BY BOTH OF US AS I SAID THAT WITH UG:RP
[31/07/2013 2:59:02 AM] John: :/
[31/07/2013 2:59:05 AM] Emmet: where do is ay that
[31/07/2013 2:59:06 AM] John: I know I sound retard.
[31/07/2013 2:59:08 AM] John: to mr.x
[31/07/2013 2:59:08 AM] John: xd
[31/07/2013 2:59:26 AM] Emmet: ok
[31/07/2013 2:59:27 AM] Emmet: lol

What do you intend to achieve with this thread?

Raise awareness and prevention while dealing with this individual. Their is nothing wrong with this thread and no rules are being broken. But that is my goal to make sure people don't fall in the same scam. This guy has a bunch of reputation here...

"... I paid him 150 dollars for the script. Later on I needed him to preform updates for my server I gave him more money 100 dollars each job totalling to around 500 USD estimated I beleive. I was even kind enough to give him 100 dollars since he said he would be on my developer team and he needed it for RL."

No offence but you are really stupid, how can you give someone 500 USD dollars (if what is say is true) for leaked/downloaded/edited script.I'm sure you don't even know him in real life and only on forum/ internet where everyone can show scram/lie/fool you.

I think you yourself are guilty you can't trust anyone on internet and even give money to them , because they will find that you have money and will continue asking for more and more until they fuck you.

Don't trust anyone on internet whatever they say.
EDIT: There was a guy who pm me on forum and start to tell how great server he have ,that was Unique.I start to become suspecias when random guy pm you and start to explaint about his awesome server.On next day he start to explain how great server will when more players connect and then he start asking for money from me to host his server on hosted panel.I become more suspecias how a guy who host his server can offer to pay for hosted tab but i told him if he show me proof of his game-mp account , but he start to deliberately changing that don't know how to show me.I explaint him how to make a screenshot of his desctop even give him links explaint how he can do it but he didn't send. On 3-th day i soo hes server offline and never become online again.

With this i'm showing that you cannot fully trust someone on internet whatever they say good.

I was really hoping that I had a scripter who knew what he was doing and I beleive in rewarding people. IDK i was stupid for this but he took advantage of my kindness.

doreto there's no need to be out of order to this guy. He's an adult man with a family and a well paid career, he's paying the same sort of money that most scripters here should be paid, except the people paying them around here are kids and think $10 is a lot of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermac83
Посмотреть сообщение
I was really hoping that I had a scripter who knew what he was doing and I beleive in rewarding people. IDK i was stupid for this but he took advantage of my kindness.
Then don't be kind, and why the fuck would you pay him 500$ for making updates? if i was in your place i'd learn myself and hire some friends as they would help me without paying cash for little shits.

EDIT: i purchased one of the best scripts for only 50$
Just think before doing shits.

I read pawns and I see what scripters go through its a lot of hard work and time spent and when I look for professional scripters I pay them like any normal programming language. Just because this is SA_MP doesn't mean i can be serious with my business. I just keep forgetting that I am dealing with children who scam (Primarily). I know I am at fault for falling for this but I was just trying to be a decent guy.