DDOS Attack

Ok So what happened was A Guy joined my server and said make me admin or server goes down so i banned him and within 2 minutes server got ddosd. Please Help me / What should i do now!

Report to police or to his internet provider or to his parents.

make him admin!

* mts mts

Well if he's going to be ddos'ing your server just because you refuse to make him an administrator, then he's the one obviously losing.

Check your server logs to make sure it's not a bug they're abusing to crash your server. The second point of call is to contact your network admin and have them investigate. Unless you are willing to spend big then you will have the unfortunate down time.

If it is a VPS then contact network admin, if it's a dedicated then there are many configurations and softwares that can help you however if it's shared then your options are limited.

Remember, you can only do so much regarding these kinds of attacks. Sometimes.. there is nothing you can do.

I brought a server from InterNap with an external firewall, we even have InterNap's data protection module integrated which filters a lot of attacks from the ISP level. It costs a lot but lucky, the community supports me.

Server is Back Up now ,
Thanks! Ddos And Bots Are Joining WIth Name [HAX]456789327t8798 and attempting Rcon Loginss!!

Go into the server.cfg and disable rcon by adding

Код:
rcon 0

Thanks And Now Can I Ask How They Are DDosing My Server And Why My Server Only

EDIT :: // I have His IP is there anyway i can report him :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerClosedDaConnection
Посмотреть сообщение
Server is Back Up now ,
Thanks! Ddos And Bots Are Joining WIth Name [HAX]456789327t8798 and attempting Rcon Loginss!!
so then just add anti-bot-attack