Where does SA:MP store server passwords?

I am experiencing that "wrong server password" bug and I have even reinstalled the SA:MP but the problem still occurs. I want to know if there is a stored server password for the server I am trying to connect which can actually trigger this bug.

Does anybody knows that?

go an look your server.cfg there must be somewhere a password entered

like password remove this

or post your server.cfg here

Probably in your registry.

I ain't sure what your main question is but if I understood it right it might be:
  • Each server uses his own saving system that has nothing to do with the SA:MP Client. They are being saved in the .ini file that's being created with an file writer &/ saver like YSI, Dini, MySQL and so.
Edit: Wait a minute, I saw the other posts and.. what password are you speaking about;

Edit 2: Are you speaking about the RCON password; If yes, it's writed in the server.cfg file. I don't really know where does it get saved when you put it in the 'connect' section since I never tried it that way.

you guys read his post >?

he said when he connect to the server " he got this message wrong server password right ?
so properly password written on server.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
Probably in your registry.
Does anybody know the exact key in registry? Anyways, I will search through it, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa
View Post
go an look your server.cfg there must be somewhere a password entered

like password remove this

or post your server.cfg here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
View Post
I ain't sure what your main question is but if I understood it right it might be:
  • Each server uses his own saving system that has nothing to do with the SA:MP Client. They are being saved in the .ini file that's being created with an file writer &/ saver like YSI, Dini, MySQL and so.
Edit: Wait a minute, I saw the other posts and.. what password are you speaking about;
I am not talking about changing server password, or removing it. I am asking for the client-side storage of saved server passwords which gets stored within your computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa
View Post
you guys read his post >?

he said when he connect to the server " he got this message wrong server password right ?
so properly password written on server.cfg
I am pretty sure what password am I entering and I am sure that it is correct.

Wait a minute, I'm looking over it and I'll give you a shout.

EDIT: I looked over it but found nothing. You can test it by your self by doing the following:

If you're on Windows 7,:

Open Start - Search - 'regedit' without the '

If you're on Windows XP,:

Open Start - Run - 'regedit' without the '

Good luck.

I have just deleted all registry keys that I could find with "San Andreas Multiplayer" label and it worked. Thanks for help, guys!

Or even easier; re-add the server!

Try to delete the "USERDATA.DAT". Looks like it contains all the server data and probably the (encrypted) passwords too.