Two Menu's interfering?

I downloaded a filterscript that contained a menu for some admin stuff. When i clicked on one of the things in the menu i was suprised that it took me to a car tuning menu that was in my gamemode. Is there a way i can stop making the admin menu from taking me to the car tuning menu without deleting the car tuning menu?.

Are these actual menus? Textdraws or a dialog?

They're dialogs

That's not a problem. What you need to do is change the dialog ID of either the gamemode or the filterscript. I advice to change the filterscript one.

What you need to do is check OnDialogResponse and find the dialog ID then change all instances of the dialog ID to something not used - especially ShowPlayerDialog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMCentral
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not a problem. What you need to do is change the dialog ID of either the gamemode or the filterscript. I advice to change the filterscript one.

What you need to do is check OnDialogResponse and find the dialog ID then change all instances of the dialog ID to something not used - especially ShowPlayerDialog.
Do i need to change the number of the cases?

Yes then change the same number from any instances of ShowPlayerDialog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMCentral
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes then change the same number from any instances of ShowPlayerDialog.
Ok i did it and the menu stopped interfering but when i click an option it does nothing. How do i fix that?.

Make sure you also change the dialog ID in OnDialogResponse as well.

ShowPlayerDialog sends an ID to OnDialogResponse which determines the response.

This is why y_dialogs are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
This is why y_dialogs are superior
Ssssssshhhhhhh. We all know you make love to y_dialogs every night!